It makes sense to choose a painting for the living room that harmonizes with the decor. A legacy painting or canvas paintings artwork in a classic style, for instance, would be an excellent choice for a living room with a vintage look and antique furnishings. It’s crucial to consider the overall aesthetic of the living room before making any purchases, especially when it comes to artwork.
- Calm and tranquil atmosphere is best maintained in the home with paintings of water or mountains. A body of water in a painting might symbolize the free movement of ideas and actions. These paintings are versatile enough to be shown in every part of the house, including the bedroom, the kitchen, and the living room. Paintings depicting waterfalls, as recommended by Vastu, should be hung facing North or East. It will generate positive energy and make sure money flows easily.
- Keep or hang the family portrait facing south. A home benefits from having a picture of children, a landscape, or a verdant forest facing West. The South side of the room is where the newlyweds’ photograph should be hung.
- A portrait of the Hindu goddess Saraswati is a fitting decoration for a library or office. She presides over both academia and creative endeavors as the goddess of wisdom and creativity. Having an image of the deity on display in the classroom might help maintain a peaceful and focused atmosphere.
- The image of birds in flight will boost your personal finances. Even though the rising sun is a symbol of success and prosperity, picking the wrong painting could have devastating consequences for your health. Someone with a history of depression or cardiac problems should not live in a home with red walls. The human body responds positively to the color green, which has been shown to have positive health effects.
- Having a piece of contemporary art in your home may be a great way to show off your personal style and give the space a unique feel. The good news is that selecting out a photo, image, or poster is easy, as there is a wide variety to choose from. Inexpensive and visually stunning original artwork is a fantastic way to spruce up your living space. The first and foremost principle is to exercise self-control.
All together, they form stunning compositions. Picture a lnclude nude wall art that has been cut up into smaller pieces and hung above the couch. Such a modular arrangement is aesthetically pleasing. The modular image breaks all the rules when it comes to aesthetics. A modular picture may consist of either a single image broken up into smaller sections or a collection of separate images that, when put together, form a unified whole and complement one another beautifully, much like a bouquet of flowers.