Table of Contents
Maybe you are just making a bad choice or combination of your clothes. Keep reading so that you know the types of blouses for women that you can use to make your waist look smaller, you will have tips to know how to accentuate your waist, how to make the waist look smaller, clothes for women without a waist and the 10 tricks to mark the waist.
When we get dressed, I consider that we all always seek to highlight our waist, yes, that one that some might say they don’t have, or that they have it around the neck, but yes, we just talked about that and most of us complained, tell me if not?
Well, let me tell you that what I bring for you today, you will love it! Imagine being able to look as well as pretty, thanks to your pretty makeup, a wasp waist, if you will surely be the envy of all your friends!! Read on to show you the types of blouses you can use to make your waist look smaller.
How to Accentuate the Waist
Having a few extra pounds makes you think that you can’t accentuate your waist and have a slim figure? Well, let me tell you yes, yes, it can! You just have to pay attention to the colors and patterns, the type of cut that the blouses you are going to wear and indeed even your footwear will help you shape and make your waist stand out.
Keep in mind that the pockets of the pants as well as all the excessive prints create volume, and that is just what we do not want, remember everything with measure!
Clothes to Mark Waist
Belt, vertical stripes, prints, dresses, heels, skirts, pants, don’t you already have this in your closet? … well, you don’t have to buy anything! You already have everything, it’s just a matter of knowing how to choose the right thing to do the right combinations when dressing and looking simply beautiful!
Clothes for Women without Waist
Without a doubt, not having that little part of the body formed is a martyrdom for many women and we are always looking for a way to mark it and make it noticeable when we dress.
As an important note you must remember not to use wide belts to make it noticeable, because all you are doing is diverting attention to it, so that everyone notices that you do not have a waist, so it is preferable to use it on the hips, in this way it will give you a figure more stylized.
You should forget about pants at the waist, today there are many styles of pants on the market, such as low-cut or hip, which will help you that if you have a belly, it is distributed evenly. opt for a fair size, neither too small nor too large, so that you do not highlight that chubby that causes many of us problems, making us see a very wide waist, also you can buy women blouses from our Simi Boutique.
10 Tricks to Mark the Waist
- Avoid wearing very loose clothing, or with horizontal stripes.
- Empire styles or with ruffles at the bottom, will always make us hide our tummy and give your figure a waist.
- Wear High waist pants, they cannot be missing from your wardrobe as they enhance your butt and shape your figure, at the same time you will give your waist more shape.
- Use blouses or crossed garments, which are tied on the sides, this gives our waist an effect of a more stylized figure, in addition to that it will also highlight the figure of your breasts, making you look sexy and provocative.
- If you love skirts, use them in the shape of an A, which are ideal to accentuate your waist. opt for crop tops or tucked-in blouses.
- Wear heels, some may find it uncomfortable, but believe it or not, the heel when walking helps us to have a curvy figure, accentuating our waist even more.
- Use jackets to your body, avoid the width both in the sleeves as well as in the cut of the garment.
- If you are going to combine, the bottom pieces must be lighter than the top garment, remember that the light expands, and the dark minimizes.
- Mini dresses will always divert attention to our legs, obviously not
- And of course, you cannot miss the use of girdles or corset, which will undoubtedly shape your figure, highlighting each of your best attributes. Just remember that there is nothing better than wearing the clothes we love feeling comfortable with them.